Located blocks from ECU Campus, we’re currently looking to fuel our exponential growth by expanding our team. The Client Services Representative oversees the day-to-day activities and interactions with eAudit customers and facilitates client/company growth. The [...]
Located blocks from ECU Campus, we’re currently looking to fuel our exponential growth by expanding our team.
The Data Scientist will collaborate with with our product team to develop the architecture, strategy and implementation of our next generation analytics, statistical, mathematical & predictive modelling. This role will be responsible for envisioning and executing on design & implementation of post-transactional data mining and research in supporting the vision of our next generation products.
eAudit provides a cloud-based transaction auditing, optimization, and analytics platform which empowers large businesses to uncover opportunities and recover otherwise lost revenue leveraging their existing data.
- MS/PhD and/or 3+ years data science related experience
- Understanding of machine learning, conceptual modelling, statistical analysis, predictive modelling
- Expert level knowledge, development expertise with Python or R and SQL
- Highly self-motivated, analytical, and creative problem solver
- Experience with AWS cloud offerings like S3 or Redshift a plus
- Obsessive about all things related to development and technology
- Clear vision of purpose and mission, relaxed company culture
- Awesome development center within walking distance of ECU campus
- Free beverages, snacks, and more
- Attend at least one conference selected by team per year
Send Resumes to: