Located blocks from ECU Campus, we’re currently looking to fuel our exponential growth by expanding our team. The Data Scientist will collaborate with with our product team to develop the architecture, strategy and implementation of our next generation analytics, statistical, [...]
Client Services Representative
Located blocks from ECU Campus, we’re currently looking to fuel our exponential growth by expanding our team.
The Client Services Representative oversees the day-to-day activities and interactions with eAudit customers and facilitates client/company growth. The goal of the Client Services Team Lead is to take ownership of client issues and follow problems through to a resolution.
eAudit provides a cloud-based transaction auditing, optimization, and analytics platform which empowers large businesses to uncover opportunities and recover otherwise lost revenue leveraging their existing data.
- Identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Develop client service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions in the CRM
- Maintain and prioritize pending client requests/issues
- Provide web demonstrations of the eAudit dashboard to clients and prospects
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
The candidate must have exceptional customer service skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment, and a keen attention to detail. Job requirements include:
- Proven customer service experience
- Prior CRM experience is a plus
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Proven tenacity, creativity and professionalism